Saturday, April 27, 2013

The 'New' Family Search

I love it with exception of two things.

1. They took away the ability to stay signed in for 2 weeks, in fact it actually signs me out if I am inactive in that window for too long.

2. They've allowed me to make a beautiful fan chart but given me no way to share it! I can't save it as an image, nor is there a 'Share' link. Hello, LDS church, please allow me to introduce you to Mark Zuckerberg.

Ok, make that 3 things. I strongly believe that they should not suggest to merge any individuals to an unsourced tree.

*Update 27 Feb 2014  I really despise The 'New' Family Search.  I spent a lot of time building my family tree, with sources linked to every scrap of information on every person.  Twice, I have found where individuals have screwed up my Kebler line.

No comments:

Post a Comment